Before get into the list of do’s and don’ts, keep in mind that the diet is an elimination. Yes, it seems very restrictive at first glance, but you shouldn’t have to avoid all these foods for the rest of your life. The point is to remove all possible trigger foods for four to six weeks and then slowly start reintroducing foods one by one to determine your specific triggers.
What you can eat while diet:
- A variety of vegetables
- Quality meats, preferably pasture-raised and organic
- Healthy animal fats, olive oil, and coconut oil
- Fruit at moderate levels
- Fermented foods
- Spices that aren’t derived from seeds
- Glycine-rich foods like bone broth
What to avoid while diet:
- Grains, especially gluten
- Legumes, including soy and peanuts
- Refined sugars
- Industrial seed oils
- Seeds and spices derived from seeds (like mustard seed, coriander seed, nutmeg, etc.)
- Nightshades, including potatoes, tomatoes, eggplant, sweet and hot peppers, tomatillos, and spices from peppers like paprika, red pepper flakes, cayenne peppers, etc.
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs like ibuprofen
- Sweeteners, including artificial, stevia, and monk fruit
- Emulsifiers, thickeners, and other food additives
Tips for Success Your Diet
Planning and a dose of creativity are your best bets for success.
Meal planning is everything—but don’t overextend yourself. Every meal doesn’t have to include a gourmet entrée with complicated side dishes. Double or triple a recipe so that it can last more than one meal. Try heating up leftovers for lunch instead of making a new dish, or repurpose cooked chicken or steak for a salad the next day.
It can be overwhelming to think about planning four to six weeks of new unique meals. Start by planning one week of breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
If needed, you can just repeat that week later in the program, or every week in the program.
- A breakfast hash made with ground meat, sweet potatoes, and some veggies
- Homemade breakfast sausages with veggies on the side and an avocado-based sauce
- A smoothie with coconut milk, ice, banana, fruit, and coconut oil or avocado oil
- Sweet potato toast with avocado and compliant bacon
Instead of starting completely from scratch, you may be able to transform already-loved recipes. Try some of these swaps:
- Sweet potatoes for potatoes
- Coconut aminos for soy sauce
- Coconut milk or cream for dairy
- Zucchini noodles or butternut squash noodles for pasta
- Carob powder for cocoa powder
- Riced cauliflower for rice
- Kombucha for soda
- Coconut flour, arrowroot starch, or tapioca flour for flour when dredging meat
Make Your Own Spice Blends
Spices can be hard to substitute without compromising flavor. Italian seasoning, steak seasoning blends, taco seasoning, and curry powder all contain some ingredients that should be avoided on the diet.
Exipure is a dietary blend that addresses the issue of obesity and provides a unique solution for it. According to the official website, it changes the way the body stores fat and makes it easy for it to get rid of all extra fat that makes it look fat. This process is 100% natural and risk-free, which is why this supplement is high in demand, and the company is receiving a lot of requests to expand the manufacturing. Exipure is one of the top selling products of 2021 in weight loss category.
More info about exipure, Watch Now!